Weakness in Virtus NFJ Mid-Cap Value C's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.30 / 1.98 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.95%
- Turnover 76%
Morningstar’s Analysis PQNCX
Will PQNCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.