The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Invesco Peak Retirement 2050 Y to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.38 / 0.00
- Total Assets 9.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.490%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Target-Date 2050
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 1.93%
- Turnover 29%
Morningstar’s Analysis PKRUX
Will PKRUX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.