The team overseeing the American Funds Growth series of portfolios has continued to improve its approach to building model portfolios, and increased resources position it well for success in the future. Its People rating has been upgraded to High from Above Average, and the model portfolios and mutual funds’ cheapest share classes receive a Morningstar Analyst Rating upgrade to Gold from Silver. Its more-expensive share classes range from Silver to Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.52 / 1.09 %
- Total Assets 5.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.810%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 250
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.76%
- Turnover 5%
Morningstar’s Analysis PGGAX
Will PGGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.