PIMCO International Bond (USD-Hedged) is backed by three skilled managers who draw on the firm’s extensive resources, and it benefits from a flexible, diversified approach. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold on its cheaper share classes; the more-expensive ones earn Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.50 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 11.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.510%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond-USD Hedged
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.33%
- Effective Duration 6.16 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PFORX
Will PFORX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.