Pimco Emerging Markets Local Currency and Bond benefits from an enhanced process and significant resources, but some team changes are still fresh. Its Morningstar Analyst Rating is Neutral on all share classes but the most expensive, which is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.75 / 1.34 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.220%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Emerging-Markets Local-Currency Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.98%
- Effective Duration 5.05 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PELBX
Will PELBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.