Nic Johnson’s upcoming retirement at the end of March 2022 places PIMCO Commodity Real Return in the hands of its experienced comanager, Greg Sharenow. Though Johnson’s presence will be missed, the team is full of skilled and tenured commodity experts that instill confidence. The strategy retains its Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its cheapest share classes, while the more expensive are Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.41 / 0.68 %
- Total Assets 6.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Commodities Broad Basket
- Investment Style —
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 48.29%
- Turnover 120%
Morningstar’s Analysis PCRAX
Will PCRAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.