BlackRock Tactical Opportunities offers a compelling approach to macro investing, where a lot of moving parts come together to form a conservative offering that avoids the big singular bets seen in the Morningstar Category. It receives an upgrade to earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for all share classes but the most expensive, which is rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.80 / 0.36 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.070%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Macro Trading
- Alt Style Correlation / Relative Volatility Low / Low
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 110%
Morningstar’s Analysis PCBAX
Will PCBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.