PIMCO Global Opportunities Bond (USD-Hedged) is backed by three skilled managers who draw on the firm’s extensive resources, and it benefits from a flexible, diversified approach. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold on its cheaper share classes; the more-expensive ones earn Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.29 / 0.00 %
- Total Assets 898.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.910%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Bond-USD Hedged
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.55%
- Effective Duration 2.49 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PAIIX
Will PAIIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.