Defined by a straightforward allocation process built on capital market assumptions and adequate selection criteria, the Invesco Select Risk Series is equipped to keep pace with peers on paper, but churn in the team’s supporting staff poses challenges. All five portfolios underlying this series receive a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.48 / 0.00
- Total Assets 387.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.12%
- Turnover 27%
Morningstar’s Analysis OYCIX
Will OYCIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.