Despite its recent slump, Invesco Discovery remains an excellent choice among small-growth funds. Its Morningstar Analyst Ratings remain unchanged: Silver for the cheaper share classes, and Bronze for the pricier ones.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 75.31 / 1.54 %
- Total Assets 3.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.020%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 84%
Morningstar’s Analysis OPOCX
Will OPOCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.