Oakmark International is going through a tough stretch of underperformance but remains among the best value-oriented non-U.S. equity options available. It continues to merit Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Gold across most share classes, though the most expensive share class (C) gets Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 26.21 / 1.24 %
- Total Assets 21.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.040%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Foreign Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.62%
- Turnover 35%
Morningstar’s Analysis OAKIX
Will OAKIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.