Oakmark International Small Cap is going through a tough stretch of underperformance but continues to have long-term merit. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold across most share classes, while the Investor share class is rated Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.14 / 1.36 %
- Total Assets 1.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.340%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Foreign Small/Mid Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.22%
- Turnover 37%
Morningstar’s Analysis OAKEX
Will OAKEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.