Weakness in Nationwide Destination 2035 R6's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.95 / 0.56 %
- Total Assets 180.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.420%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Target-Date 2035
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.41%
- Turnover 32%
Morningstar’s Analysis NWLIX
Will NWLIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.