Weakness in Nationwide Destination 2065 R6's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.10 / 0.18 %
- Total Assets 4.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.390%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Target-Date 2065+
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.92%
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis NWASX
Will NWASX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.