Seasoned managers deliver the sensibly constructed Columbia Capital Allocation target-risk series. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst rating of Neutral across all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.02 / 0.22 %
- Total Assets 388.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.07%
- Turnover 18%
Morningstar’s Analysis NIPAX
Will NIPAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.