Loomis Sayles Core Plus Bond’s experienced portfolio managers have successfully balanced this core-plus strategy's risks through rigorous analysis and skillful execution. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold for its cheapest share classes and Bronze for its more expensive ones.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.83 / 0.31 %
- Total Assets 6.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.460%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.34%
- Effective Duration 6.84 years
Morningstar’s Analysis NERYX
Will NERYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.