A middling Parent Pillar rating and a subpar People Pillar limit New Covenant Balanced Growth to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 105.38 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 331.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.940%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.11%
- Turnover 14%
Morningstar’s Analysis NCBGX
Will NCBGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.