Seasoned managers deliver the sensibly constructed Columbia Capital Allocation target-risk series. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst rating of Neutral across all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.28 / 1.06 %
- Total Assets 1.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.65%
- Turnover 21%
Morningstar’s Analysis NBGPX
Will NBGPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.