Empower Core Bond Inv's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.69 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 412.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.21%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis MXFDX
Will MXFDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.