Metropolitan West Total Return Bond's impressive group of investors executes a time-tested investment approach. With the announcement that Katie Koch would take over as CEO in early 2023, there is clarity around the leadership of the firm and this strategy. As a result, all share classes now earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.37 / 0.82 %
- Total Assets 65.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.770%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.58%
- Effective Duration 6.82 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MWTNX
Will MWTNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.