Metropolitan West Total Return Bond's impressive group of investors executes a time-tested investment approach. With the announcement that Katie Koch would take over as CEO in early 2023, there is clarity around the leadership of the firm and this strategy. As a result, all share classes now earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.32 / 0.31 %
- Total Assets 65.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.440%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.93%
- Effective Duration 6.82 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MWTIX
Will MWTIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.