A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Mutual of America 2065 Retirement Class's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.97 / 1.01 %
- Total Assets 37.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.270%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Target-Date 2065+
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.78%
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis MURQX
Will MURQX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.