A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Mutual of America 2055 Retirement's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.81 / 1.43 %
- Total Assets 357.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.330%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Target-Date 2055
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.73%
- Turnover 10%
Morningstar’s Analysis MUROX
Will MUROX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.