A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Mutual of America 2020 Retirement's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.95 / 0.00
- Total Assets 513.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.390%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Target-Date 2020
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.75%
- Turnover 23%
Morningstar’s Analysis MURGX
Will MURGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.