A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Mutual of America 2015 Retirement's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.43 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 115.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.440%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Target-Date 2015
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.65%
- Turnover 25%
Morningstar’s Analysis MURFX
Will MURFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.