The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Low People Pillar rating limit MassMutual 80/20 Allocation Svc to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.94 / 0.68 %
- Total Assets 129.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.760%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.92%
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis MRGYX
Will MRGYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.