BNY Mellon Asset Allocation M’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.73 / 0.00
- Total Assets 424.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.870%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.87%
- Turnover 30%
Morningstar’s Analysis MPBLX
Will MPBLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.