Donoghue Forlines Momentum I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.73 / 0.46 %
- Total Assets 10.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.020%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Tactical Allocation
- Investment Style —
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 222%
Morningstar’s Analysis MOJOX
Will MOJOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.