Allspring Core Bond employs a sensible approach, but longtime lead manager Thomas O’Connor’s departure still looms. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across its cheaper share classes, while its priciest share class is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.25 / 0.70 %
- Total Assets 4.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.08%
- Effective Duration 6.28 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MNTRX
Will MNTRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.