The MassMutual RetireSMART by J.P. Morgan series of target-date funds leverages J.P. Morgan’s glide-path research and tactical allocation process. But it sometimes strays from J.P. Morgan’s best thinking through its implementation, the team supporting the series is thinly staffed, and the series arguably uses an unwieldy number of strategies. As a result, the series’ six cheaper share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral while the priciest share class retains a Negative rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.64 / 1.03 %
- Total Assets 19.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.530%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Target-Date 2060
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.05%
- Turnover 78%
Morningstar’s Analysis MMWIX
Will MMWIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.