MFS Municipal High Income’s experienced and collaborative team employs a structured, bottom-up approach underpinned by strong analytical tools and a focus on risk management. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver through Bronze on its cheapest share classes, while its pricier share classes are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.45 / 0.26 %
- Total Assets 4.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.600%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Muni
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.96%
- Effective Duration 9.90 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MMHYX
Will MMHYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.