Madison Moderate Allocation A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.04 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 103.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.030%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.39%
- Turnover 95%
Morningstar’s Analysis MMDAX
Will MMDAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.