A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Praxis Impact Bond A to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.47 / 0.84 %
- Total Assets 704.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.880%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.98%
- Effective Duration 6.00 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MIIAX
Will MIIAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.