MH Elite Select Portfolio of Funds earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.28 / 0.00
- Total Assets 6.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.110%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 8%
Morningstar’s Analysis MHESX
Will MHESX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.