The MFS Lifetime target-date series benefits from the firm’s well-regarded fund lineup, and management has consistently carried out a long-term strategy that is competitive with industry peers. With an upgrade to the Process rating, the three cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while six more expensive share classes receive Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 20.27 / 0.70 %
- Total Assets 370.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.570%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Target-Date 2050
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.30%
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis MFFIX
Will MFFIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.