Mesirow Enhanced Core Plus Instl's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.96 / 0.88 %
- Total Assets 16.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.540%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.17%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis MFBIX
Will MFBIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.