The Merger Fund’s veteran managers, stable investment team, and strong fundamental deal analysis stand as the foundation to its established approach to merger-arbitrage investing. Despite average quantitative resources, the managers' framework adequately supports their strong bottom-up research. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for both share classes, up from Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.86 / 0.06 %
- Total Assets 4.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.610%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Event Driven
- Alt Style Correlation / Relative Volatility High / Low
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.79%
- Turnover 162%
Morningstar’s Analysis MERFX
Will MERFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.