An average Process Pillar and a subpar Parent Pillar help limit Matisse Discounted Bond CEF Strat Instl to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.33 / 0.39 %
- Total Assets 40.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.710%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.60%
- Effective Duration 10.56 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MDFIX
Will MDFIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.