Weakness in MassMutual Core Bond R5's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.23 / 0.65 %
- Total Assets 759.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.520%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.69%
- Effective Duration 5.98 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MCBDX
Will MCBDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.