BlackRock Advantage SMID Cap Instl earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral with strength in areas such as People offset by weaker spots such as Process. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 25.43 / 0.82 %
- Total Assets 370.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.480%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Blend
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.93%
- Turnover 145%
Morningstar’s Analysis MASPX
Will MASPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.