A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Mutual of America Conservative Allc's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.73 / 0.65 %
- Total Assets 164.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.370%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.70%
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis MACAX
Will MACAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.