A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Mutual of America Aggressive Allocation's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.19 / 1.43 %
- Total Assets 326.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.290%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.85%
- Turnover 13%
Morningstar’s Analysis MAANX
Will MAANX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.