A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Lazard Equity Franchise Open Shares's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.10 / 1.08 %
- Total Assets 178.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.70%
- Turnover 73%
Morningstar’s Analysis LZFOX
Will LZFOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.