Loomis Sayles Investment Grade Bond’s topnotch leadership team and differentiated approach have served patient investors well over the long run, supporting its Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its cheaper share classes and Bronze for its more expensive offerings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.90 / 0.20 %
- Total Assets 7.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.500%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.17%
- Effective Duration 5.89 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LSIIX
Will LSIIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.