Loomis Sayles Global Bond Instl's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.34 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 541.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.690%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Effective Duration 6.36 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LSGBX
Will LSGBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.