The BlackRock LifePath Dynamic target-date series benefits from a veteran management team and a careful approach to taking thoughtful risks. It continues to earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its cheapest share classes. The more expensive shares earn Bronze or Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.85 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 6.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.340%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Target-Date 2065+
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.73%
- Turnover 8%
Morningstar’s Analysis LPWKX
Will LPWKX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.