Weakness in Federated Hermes Equity Income A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.62 / 0.37 %
- Total Assets 789.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.120%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.25%
- Turnover 90%
Morningstar’s Analysis LEIFX
Will LEIFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.