The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit DWS CROCI Equity Dividend A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 53.69 / 0.33 %
- Total Assets 945.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.010%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.46%
- Turnover 46%
Morningstar’s Analysis KDHAX
Will KDHAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.