A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Kensington Managed Income Institutional's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.87 / 0.00
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.880%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Nontraditional Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 25,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.75%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis KAMIX
Will KAMIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.