Strength in JHancock Short Duration Bond R6's People Pillaris partially offset by an Average Process Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.29 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 945.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.290%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.67%
- Effective Duration 1.80 years
Morningstar’s Analysis JSNRX
Will JSNRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.